Bear's Excellent DC Adventure: Prologue


I've been home from Washington, DC for a few days now and have determined that I need to write down my memories from this trip.

My experiences in the nation's capitol extend beyond the 9/12 March on the Capitol and I have been deeply affected by this experience. I will attempt to relate the passion that I feel without "overshare" or becoming dull.

At this time, I am working on Day 1. When it's completed, I'll post it here followed, of course, by the days that followed, culminating with my return home. By way of prologue, let me say that this experience has renewed my faith in and love for the founding principles of this great nation and its resourceful people. I now feel an optimism that I haven't felt since John McCain won the Republican primary last year (meaning my optimism took a nose dive at that point!).

Comments