Again, I Take Pen in Hand...


 I've recently felt a desire to write more of my thoughts.  With 2-3 books underway, though balled up in my head and the moment and the swirling stench of Gadianton growing stronger around us every minute, I feel that I should both develop/improve my writing through practice as well as unload many of the things I've learned since I last wrote a post, here.

Of course, I can't do that in a single post.  Today, I just declare my intention in hopes that this declaration will impel me to the desired action.

Based on past readership, not many have been mourning my departure and fewer still will note, let alone rejoice in my return! 

Nevertheless, this blog can serve as a journal of sorts for me.  If someone else finds some truth, encouragement, or inspiration from what I share, ... well, that's just icing on the cake.

As I gain momentum, I may add a video component over time provided there is interest.  I am also planning to finish at least one of the three aforementioned books this year related to much of what has been and will be discussed, here regarding the passing scene.

I will note that as I review some of my past postings, not a lot has changed.  Indeed, my studies have taught me that the human condition and human tendencies have remained fairly static over the course of history.  We largely fail to realize this, of course, which results in the repeated cycles society seems to go through, but I think that makes what I've learned all the more relevant.  

Since I last posted, I've lost both parents, seen all of my kids graduate from high school, two of them depart on missions--which were both ruined by the Gadianton virus and my son join the US Navy.  So there has been a great deal of change in many respects in our lives, but the socio-political scene is largely unchanged.  

 

 

Comments